Photo Upload Help / Terms
Photo Upload Issues
Most upload issues are caused due to a few issues. If you are having problems uploading, please double check the following and try again.
- Photos should be 2MB max. If your photos are larger, please reduce the filesize by shrinking the photo first.
- Photos must be either JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg) / PNG (.png) or GIF (.gif) files. All other files will not work.
- Every photo that is uploaded is held in moderation until an Admin approves the photo. You will not see your photo appear online right away but only after the Admin has approved it. Please note that submission of a photo is not a guarantee that it will be approved.
By creating an account / uploading photos to this site you agree that you have read, agreed to and affirm the following:
- You will not submit any media or content that is vulgar, hateful, unlawful, harassing, questionable or pornographic or in violation of copyright law;
- You will not harass, threaten, distress or embarrass other users or officials of this site;
- You agree that all content and media submitted by you to are your own original content and you have the exclusive permission to submit and/or upload this content. Do not upload content that you do not own / create yourself.
- You agree that all content and media submitted by you becomes the property of SXMotorsportsLLC / TwisterValley and/or The Webmaster and may be used in whole or in part for any reason including advertising, testimonials, marketing, etc.;
- You will not attempt to spam, hack, bomb or crack This Website or community, chat, etc.
- You will not post advertisements to other commercial services or websites;
- You agree to watch your language and keep This Website’s community clean and safe for all ages.
- You agree The Advertiser and The Webmaster as well as those whom The Advertiser gives access to manage this website and community areas such are forums and chat rooms have the right to move, delete and edit content submitted by you as well as ban you from accessing areas or services of The Website in whole or in part.
- You understand that these Guidelines can change at any time without notice. You agree to check back often to read any revised guidelines.